About the Account Director role
The Account Director is responsible for the strategic vision for assigned client accounts. The Account Director is the main point of contact, oversees all service delivery on their teams, and is responsible for the overall success of the client relationship and client retention. The Account Director also provides work direction, manages performance, and develops an account team of subject matter experts.
- Acts as the main point of contact for assigned client accounts and is responsible for cultivating trusting relationships with key decision makers.
- Directly responsible for managing client scope, expectations, delivery, and results.
- Collaborates with digital media subject matter experts to develop complex strategic recommendations and plans to achieve client goals.
- Oversees the development of client presentations and materials for client onboarding, planning, and Quarter Business Reviews (QBR) while demonstrating advanced thought leadership in digital media channels.
- Directly responsible for performance management, coaching, and talent development of a team of subject matter experts and support staff.
- Oversees team process to ensure agency execution, optimization, and best practices are followed.
- Responsible for account revenue growth and manages team resources against agency financial goals and efficiency standards.
- Participates within the agency leadership team to act as a motivator and leader while contributing to the long-term vision of the “Booyah Way”.
- Participates in new business pitch presentations.
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience in at least one or two paid digital media channels (paid search, media, programmatic, paid social, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience leading a digital media team consisting of multiple digital media channel subject matter experts.
- Highly experienced in media planning, execution, and optimization best practices across a variety of digital media channels, including paid search, programmatic, direct buys, and self-service paid social platforms, with strong knowledge of associated creative types (text, banner, native/in-feed, video, mobile, etc.) and buying capabilities.
- 1-2 years of people management experience or more people or equivalent professional training.
- Experienced in communicating complex strategic recommendations and plans effectively with C-level client contacts.
- Previous agency or multi-client consulting and management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Google Marketing Suite, including Campaign Manager, DV 360, or SA 360.
- Strong knowledge of Paid Search & Paid Social platform capabilities.
- Strong and highly proactive communications skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Salary: $85,000 to $100,000 plus Quarterly Bonus based on Team Growth
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah is a full-service digital agency based in sunny Denver, CO. We partner with companies who believe in using digital to drive their business forward. Our services include digital advertising—paid search, paid social, media, Amazon—SEO, content marketing, and creative. With real, straightforward relationships at the core of what we do, we manage over $100M in media each year for brands like Western Union, Living Proof, Dermalogica, Unilever, Dish, Stio, Aspen Skiing Company, and Shane Co.
We know great people are Booyah’s most valuable asset, so we’ve structured our agency as a truly people-first organization. Our teams are at the center of each decision we make, and you can expect transparency and support at every turn. We give our teams the tools to build fulfilling careers at work and the space to have fulfilling lives outside of it, too.
Our commitment to company culture has been recognized by The Denver Post, Outside, and Inc. Come experience it for yourself!
- #1 on The Denver Post‘s Top Workplaces
- #6 on Outside‘s 50 Best Places to Work
- Honoree on Inc.‘s Best Workplaces
You’ll love Booyah if…
- You’re eager to be part of a growing, motivated team (but with lots of fun and no ego)
- You’re a hard worker who’s always looking for the next skill to learn or challenge to overcome
- You value cultivating strong, supportive relationships—with colleagues, with clients, with industry partners
- You believe your company should invest in your growth and development
- You’re excited to have real impact on real client outcomes
We’re proud to offer great benefits, including…
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus based on Team Growth
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with HSA and FSA options
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Award-winning management training
- Regular 360 feedback surveys and biannual performance evaluations
- Quarterly team and all-agency events
- 5-year anniversary trip