Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are…
- Experienced and love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
Booyah also offers great benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
About the Account Manager Role
Booyah Advertising is seeking an Account Manager to serve as the day-to-day client contact for search and social advertising efforts. This position is responsible for the initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting of assigned accounts.
- Maintains positive working relationship with client while clearly communicating the value of overall search and social efforts
- Develops and executes strategies to exceed client goals and KPIs
- Identifies and presents new opportunities and areas for growth to client to improve their programs
- Leads weekly/bi-weekly client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
- Reviews all reporting metrics comprehensively, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates account health through data storytelling
- Manages budgeting and budget forecasting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Manages ongoing bid optimization, evolving account structure, and progressive targeting tactics
- Creates and executes ongoing testing plans for ad copy, landing pages, industry betas, etc.
- Hands on management of Facebook campaigns including audience creation and creative trafficking
- Owns client onboarding process including platform accesses, pixel generation, establishing KPIs, and creating reports
- Oversees risk management through proper QA of all work as documented within various SOPs
- Participates in agency trainings and channel roundtables by communicating POV, discussing industry news and updates, and identifying learning opportunities
- Serves as a mentor/coach to Coordinators
- 1.5+ years of client-facing experience with search advertising
- Hands on experience in Facebook Ads Manager
- Hands on experience in campaign development, execution, and optimization across various search engines
- Demonstrated analytical skills, experience using Google Analytics
- Familiarity with industry tools that assist with competitive analysis, forecasting, testing, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for pivot tables, vlookups, and data trend analysis
- In depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiarity and/or experience using Tableau
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
- AdWords Fundamentals and AdWords Search certified, Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Business, or related field