About the Marketing Data Analyst Role
Booyah Advertising is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to be responsible for working with account teams to maintain proper data structure, data flow, and visualization for Booyah client accounts. This position works with Senior Data Analysts and the Director of Analytics and account teams to ensure client and internal reporting works flawlessly.
- Maintain client data flow processes from multi-source raw data collection to visualization in coordination with 3rd party data warehousing partner.
- Develop, document, implement processes to reflect changes in new or existing data sources. Help QA new datasets and processes.
- Maintain and support current data source and dashboard processes for assigned clients.
- Work with account teams with to gather media data source requirements during new planning cycles to determine out of scope billable work.
- Provide expertise in ‘stitching’ data sources from disparate sources towards a usable visual-data-layer for account teams.
- Work with account teams to automate repetitive tasks via Tableau.
- Support internal ticketing processes to assist account teams with discrepancies and troubleshooting issues.
- Follow agile demand management process to deliver projects on time in a transparent fashion.
- Support Senior Directors and account teams with client analytics projects as needed.
- Attend relevant events for the purpose of gathering new skills that will give Booyah and our clients a competitive edge.
- Must have a strong attention to detail to ensure that data discrepancies/mistakes are caught prior to delivery to the client teams.
- Proven project management, preferably with experience in agile project management methodology.
- 2-3 years’ experience in data visualization with Tableau, Power BI, Looker, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of database design, applications, data flows, API documentation, and data governance.
- Experience in digital marketing data sets, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Google Campaign Manager, Google Search Ads 360, and Amazon.
- Strong understanding and experience with digital media buying, KPI development and technology practices during campaign planning and execution a plus.
- Strong and highly proactive communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex strategic & technical recommendations to non-technical internal stakeholders in a clear, simple manner.
- Previous agency or multi-client consulting and management experience.
Salary: $55,000 to $65,000
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah is a full-service digital agency based in sunny Denver, CO. We partner with companies who believe in using digital to drive their business forward. Our services include digital advertising—paid search, paid social, media, Amazon—SEO, content marketing, and creative. With real, straightforward relationships at the core of what we do, we manage over $100M in media each year for brands like Western Union, Living Proof, Dermalogica, Unilever, Dish, Stio, Aspen Skiing Company, and Shane Co.
We know great people are Booyah’s most valuable asset, so we’ve structured our agency as a truly people-first organization. Our teams are at the center of each decision we make, and you can expect transparency and support at every turn. We give our teams the tools to build fulfilling careers at work and the space to have fulfilling lives outside of it, too.
Our commitment to company culture has been recognized by The Denver Post, Outside, and Inc. Come experience it for yourself!
- #1 on The Denver Post‘s Top Workplaces
- #6 on Outside‘s 50 Best Places to Work
- Honoree on Inc.‘s Best Workplaces
You’ll love Booyah if…
- You’re eager to be part of a growing, motivated team (but with lots of fun and no ego)
- You’re a hard worker who’s always looking for the next skill to learn or challenge to overcome
- You value cultivating strong, supportive relationships—with colleagues, with clients, with industry partners
- You believe your company should invest in your growth and development
- You’re excited to have real impact on real client outcomes
We’re proud to offer great benefits, including…
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with HSA and FSA options
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO after your first year
- Award-winning management training
- Regular 360 feedback surveys and biannual performance evaluations
- Quarterly team and all-agency events
- 5-year anniversary trip