About the Digital Designer Role
Booyah Advertising is seeking a detail oriented, collaborative, and innovative Digital Designer for this Contract to Hire Opportunity. Responsibilities include digital asset design, production and presentation. This role requires a team player with strong interpersonal communication who’s comfortable cultivating relationships with both the client and the agency.
- Produce attractive and effective digital media ads that incorporates performance and platform best practices.
- Create a variety of concepts to present for client presentation.
- Present and support your design ideas to Sr. Designer, clients, and media team.
- Identify and present new design or ad format opportunities.
- Understand and incorporate feedback into creative revisions.
- Effectively QA work prior to presentation, production or launch.
- Provide input on client timeline and scope.
- Stay up to date on new ad formats and best practices including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Sponsored Promotions, Responsive ad formats, and display banners.
- Balance several projects at once with varying deadlines.
- Monitor competitive brand creative trends.
- Deliver against stated project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BFA) in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 2 years of digital design experience
- Familiar with top requested digital asset specs and best practices (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Sponsored Promotions, Responsive, Banners)
- Video and GIF experience required
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Word
- Up to speed on emerging digital industry trends in all of these areas is crucial for pitching new ideas to our internal or external teams
- Experience presenting to clients
- Experience working on DR and branding assets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills and close attention to detail
- Social personality – comfortable with talking on the phone, emailing, and seeking answers to questions in a timely manner
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for clients
- Understanding of responsibilities and willingness/desire to go above and beyond given tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accountability and pride in the work you produce
Salary: $45,000 to $65,000 (Contract to Hire)
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah is a full-service digital agency based in sunny Denver, CO. We partner with companies who believe in using digital to drive their business forward. Our services include digital advertising—paid search, paid social, media, Amazon—SEO, content marketing, and creative. With real, straightforward relationships at the core of what we do, we manage over $100M in media each year for brands like Western Union, Living Proof, Dermalogica, Unilever, Dish, Stio, Aspen Skiing Company, and Shane Co.
We know great people are Booyah’s most valuable asset, so we’ve structured our agency as a truly people-first organization. Our teams are at the center of each decision we make, and you can expect transparency and support at every turn. We give our teams the tools to build fulfilling careers at work and the space to have fulfilling lives outside of it, too.
Our commitment to company culture has been recognized by The Denver Post, Outside, and Inc. Come experience it for yourself!
- #1 on The Denver Post‘s Top Workplaces
- #6 on Outside‘s 50 Best Places to Work
- Honoree on Inc.‘s Best Workplaces
You’ll love Booyah if…
- You’re eager to be part of a growing, motivated team (but with lots of fun and no ego)
- You’re a hard worker who’s always looking for the next skill to learn or challenge to overcome
- You value cultivating strong, supportive relationships—with colleagues, with clients, with industry partners
- You believe your company should invest in your growth and development
- You’re excited to have real impact on real client outcomes
We’re proud to offer great benefits, including…
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus based on Team Growth
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with HSA and FSA options
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Award-winning management training
- Regular 360 feedback surveys and biannual performance evaluations
- Quarterly team and all-agency events
- 5-year anniversary trip