About the IT Technician Role
Booyah is seeking a knowledgeable and self-motivated IT Technician to join our growing agency! We are looking for a collaborative individual who learns quickly, thinks outside the box, and has a talent for troubleshooting software problems.
- Provide primary support of laptops, peripherals, and applications to co-workers by phone and in person
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems using multiple troubleshooting techniques and all available resources
- Take ownership of incident and problem tickets, maintaining consistent communications and ensuring resolution
- Assist with lifecycle management of the computing environment. This includes security updates, virus scan reviews, and hardware maintenance as needed.
- Image new laptops and upgrade the OS on existing hardware.
- Assist with general facilities tasks, as required
- Proficient troubleshooting Office 365 desktop and cloud applications
- Solid knowledge of computer hardware, software and networks
- Experience resolving issues through ticketing systems
- Proficiency accessing end-user laptops remotely to diagnose and resolve issues
- Troubleshooting basic networking and peripheral issues including routers, switches, and printers
- Experience using Azure Active Directory, SCCM, or InTune is a plus.
- Able to lift 40lbs
Salary: $50,000 to $60,000 plus bonus opportunity
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah is a full-service digital agency based in sunny Denver, CO. We partner with companies who believe in using digital to drive their business forward. Our services include digital advertising—paid search, paid social, media, Amazon—SEO, content marketing, and creative. With real, straightforward relationships at the core of what we do, we manage over $100M in media each year for brands like Western Union, Living Proof, Dermalogica, Unilever, Dish, Stio, Aspen Skiing Company, and Shane Co.
We know great people are Booyah’s most valuable asset, so we’ve structured our agency as a truly people-first organization. Our teams are at the center of each decision we make, and you can expect transparency and support at every turn. We give our teams the tools to build fulfilling careers at work and the space to have fulfilling lives outside of it, too.
Our commitment to company culture has been recognized by The Denver Post, Outside, and Inc. Come experience it for yourself!
- #1 on The Denver Post‘s Top Workplaces
- #6 on Outside‘s 50 Best Places to Work
- Honoree on Inc.‘s Best Workplaces
You’ll love Booyah if…
- You’re eager to be part of a growing, motivated team (but with lots of fun and no ego)
- You’re a hard worker who’s always looking for the next skill to learn or challenge to overcome
- You value cultivating strong, supportive relationships—with colleagues, with clients, with industry partners
- You believe your company should invest in your growth and development
- You’re excited to have real impact on real client outcomes
We’re proud to offer great benefits, including…
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with HSA and FSA options
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO after your first year
- Award-winning management training
- Regular 360 feedback surveys and biannual performance evaluations
- Quarterly team and all-agency events
- 5-year anniversary trip