About the Marketing Manager Role
Booyah Advertising is seeking a full-time experienced Marketing Manager to join our expanding growth team. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the VP of Marketing to execute Booyah’s own marketing and communications strategy. This role will focus on project management and optimization of all elements of Booyah’s marketing plan, including brand management, public relations, client acquisition and retention, sales enablement, employee experience, and community outreach. The Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in executing and evolving Booyah’s marketing, driving revenue, and scaling the Booyah brand.
The Marketing Manager should be organized, detail-oriented, and an expert at getting things done. The ability to track and prioritize multiple projects at once will be key. This role requires strong data analysis skills, experience with digital advertising, and an understanding of how to best drive agency revenue through well-executed acquisition and retention strategies. The Marketing Manager should have strong writing skills and an eye for good design. This manager will also play a crucial role in internal and external event coordination; candidates must be open to some projects that require focus on logistics and manual coordination (mailing packages, picking up materials for events, etc.).
- Monitor performance of all internal and external marketing initiatives, reporting on ROI, CAC, and CLV where applicable
- Own tracking of all marketing investment and regularly report on pacing and trends to VP of Marketing
- Own maintenance of CRM system and data hygiene
- Help lead marketing event planning, promotion, execution, and follow up (client summits, conferences, holiday parties, webinars, agency outings, etc.)
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of marketing collateral and external-facing brand assets
- Work closely with sales team to identify sales enablement needs and deliver key collateral
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing on execution of key marketing assets like brand guidelines, case studies, client testimonials, recruiting and onboarding materials, etc.
- Manage prospect, client, and staff appreciation initiatives
- Execute regular competitive analyses
- Manage Booyah merchandise projects and timelines
- Assist in planning of DEI and community outreach initiatives and events (donation drives, service days, career fairs, etc.)
- 2+ years in an internal marketing role with significant digital exposure and lead generation experience
- Strong data analysis skills—ability to consolidate data into executive-level findings and recommendations
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager
- Live and virtual event planning experience (identifying vendors, negotiating contracts, managing event-related communications, hosting webinars, etc.)
- Superior writing skills and grasp of grammar and conventions
- Familiarity with social media platforms and management tools, e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Buffer, Hootsuite
- Experience with CRM and/or marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, SendGrid, Marketo, or Hubspot
- Ambitious and team-oriented with strong desire to collaborate
- Ability to work well under tight timelines
- Adaptable and excited to help scale a burgeoning department
Preferred Additional Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency with data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Power BI, or DOMO
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) like WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, etc.
- Familiarity with the AP Stylebook
- Public relations experience (working with or at a PR agency)
Salary: $55,000 to $70,000 plus Quarterly Bonus based on Team Growth
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah is a full-service digital agency based in sunny Denver, CO. We partner with companies who believe in using digital to drive their business forward. Our services include digital advertising—paid search, paid social, media, Amazon—SEO, content marketing, and creative. With real, straightforward relationships at the core of what we do, we manage over $100M in media each year for brands like Western Union, Living Proof, Dermalogica, Unilever, Dish, Stio, Aspen Skiing Company, and Shane Co.
We know great people are Booyah’s most valuable asset, so we’ve structured our agency as a truly people-first organization. Our teams are at the center of each decision we make, and you can expect transparency and support at every turn. We give our teams the tools to build fulfilling careers at work and the space to have fulfilling lives outside of it, too.
Our commitment to company culture has been recognized by Ad Age, Built In CO, The Denver Post, Outside, and Inc. Find out why people love working at Booyah and come experience it for yourself!
- #1 on The Denver Post‘s Top Workplaces
- #9 on Ad Age‘s Best Places to Work List
- #10 on Outside‘s 50 Best Places to Work
- Honoree on Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and Built In’s Best Places to Work Colorado
You’ll love Booyah if…
- You’re eager to be part of a growing, motivated team (but with lots of fun and no ego)
- You’re a hard worker who’s always looking for the next skill to learn or challenge to overcome
- You value cultivating strong, supportive relationships—with colleagues, with clients, with industry partners
- You believe your company should invest in your growth and development
- You’re excited to have real impact on real client outcomes
We’re proud to offer great benefits, including…
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus based on Team Growth
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with HSA and FSA options
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Award-winning management training
- Regular 360 feedback surveys and biannual performance evaluations
- Quarterly team and all-agency events
- 5-year anniversary trip