About the Search Manager Role
Booyah Advertising is seeking a Search Manager to serve as the day-to-day client contact for search advertising efforts. This position is responsible for the initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting of assigned accounts.
- Maintains positive working relationship with client while clearly communicating the value of overall search efforts
- Develops and executes search strategies to exceed client goals and KPIs
- Identifies and presents new opportunities and areas for growth to client to improve their search program
- Leads weekly/bi-weekly client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
- Reviews all reporting metrics comprehensively, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates account health through data storytelling
- Manages budgeting and budget forecasting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Manages ongoing bid optimization, evolving account structure, and progressive targeting tactics
- Creates and executes ongoing testing plans for ad copy, landing pages, industry betas, etc.
- Oversees risk management through proper QA of all work as documented within various search SOPs
- Participates in agency trainings and channel roundtables by communicating POV, discussing industry news and updates, and identifying learning opportunities
- Serves as a mentor/coach to Search Coordinators
- 1.5+ years of client-facing experience within the search channel
- Hands on experience in campaign development, execution, and optimization across various search engines
- AdWords Fundamentals and AdWords Search certified, Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Demonstrated analytical skills, experience using Google Analytics
- Experience with 3rd party management tools, preferably Search Ads 360 (previously DoubleClick Search), Kenshoo, or Marin
- Familiarity with industry tools that assist with competitive analysis, forecasting, testing, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for pivot tables, vlookups, and data trend analysis
- In depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
Salary: $55,000 to $77,500 plus Quarterly Bonus based on Team Growth
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah is a full-service digital agency based in sunny Denver, CO. We partner with companies who believe in using digital to drive their business forward. Our services include digital advertising—paid search, paid social, media, Amazon—SEO, content marketing, and creative. With real, straightforward relationships at the core of what we do, we manage over $100M in media each year for brands like Western Union, Living Proof, Dermalogica, Unilever, Dish, Stio, Aspen Skiing Company, and Shane Co.
We know great people are Booyah’s most valuable asset, so we’ve structured our agency as a truly people-first organization. Our teams are at the center of each decision we make, and you can expect transparency and support at every turn. We give our teams the tools to build fulfilling careers at work and the space to have fulfilling lives outside of it, too.
Our commitment to company culture has been recognized by The Denver Post, Outside, and Inc. Come experience it for yourself!
- #1 on The Denver Post‘s Top Workplaces
- #6 on Outside‘s 50 Best Places to Work
- Honoree on Inc.‘s Best Workplaces
You’ll love Booyah if…
- You’re eager to be part of a growing, motivated team (but with lots of fun and no ego)
- You’re a hard worker who’s always looking for the next skill to learn or challenge to overcome
- You value cultivating strong, supportive relationships—with colleagues, with clients, with industry partners
- You believe your company should invest in your growth and development
- You’re excited to have real impact on real client outcomes
We’re proud to offer great benefits, including…
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus based on Team Growth
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with HSA and FSA options
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Award-winning management training
- Regular 360 feedback surveys and biannual performance evaluations
- Quarterly team and all-agency events
- 5-year anniversary trip