About the SEO Manager role
Booyah Advertising is seeking a full-time experienced and communicative SEO Account Manager to help ideate, generate, and amplify our enterprise clients’ SEO initiatives. The SEO Manager will oversee a wide variety of SEO strategy including on-site SEO, technical SEO, and off-site SEO. Beyond, the SEO Manager will be responsible for executing SEO initiatives and campaigns including working with clients’ teams, external content writers/vendors, and internal channels to ensure the integrated strategy is actualized. This role requires a keen eye to identify SEO opportunity, execute SEO strategy, and then work with the client and internal teams to implement strategy.
- Accountable for SEO initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and conversions, that deliver results for clients of Booyah Advertising.
- Plan, develop, present, and implement SEO strategy for a variety of clients in a variety of industries.
- Work toward organic search optimization and ROI maximization for clients.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research and website crawls.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Analyze SEO metrics—e.g., sessions, bounce rate, and conversions—and develop actionable ongoing SEO strategy.
- Prepare and present SEO reports regularly to clients.
- Ideate content and page UX to improve conversion rate (i.e., conversation rate optimization, CRO).
- Identify audiences and develop strategies to better target identified audiences for clients.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization to Organic Media department.
- Collaborate with a variety of web developers and marketing teams and prioritize SEO work appropriately.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices and communicate important updates to clients and internal Booyah team.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years experience doing on-site, technical SEO, and off-site SEO with larger, enterprise accounts (sites with 1000+ URLs)
- Proven success in SEO with the ability to showcase tangible results
- Ability to analyze and present SEO performance to stakeholders
- Experience navigating Google Analytics and understanding GA data to create actionable SEO strategy
- Proficiency of SEO tools like Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and BrightEdge
- Great time and project management
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help grow the Organic Media team
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment while focusing on the delivery of results for our clients
- Willingness to adapt and motivation to learn the latest technologically and strategies
Salary: $55,000 to $77,500
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah is a full-service digital agency based in sunny Denver, CO. We partner with companies who believe in using digital to drive their business forward. Our services include digital advertising—paid search, paid social, media, Amazon—SEO, content marketing, and creative. With real, straightforward relationships at the core of what we do, we manage over $100M in media each year for brands like Western Union, Living Proof, Dermalogica, Unilever, Dish, Stio, Aspen Skiing Company, and Shane Co.
We know great people are Booyah’s most valuable asset, so we’ve structured our agency as a truly people-first organization. Our teams are at the center of each decision we make, and you can expect transparency and support at every turn. We give our teams the tools to build fulfilling careers at work and the space to have fulfilling lives outside of it, too.
Our commitment to company culture has been recognized by The Denver Post, Outside, and Inc. Come experience it for yourself!
- #1 on The Denver Post‘s Top Workplaces
- #6 on Outside‘s 50 Best Places to Work
- Honoree on Inc.‘s Best Workplaces
You’ll love Booyah if…
- You’re eager to be part of a growing, motivated team (but with lots of fun and no ego)
- You’re a hard worker who’s always looking for the next skill to learn or challenge to overcome
- You value cultivating strong, supportive relationships—with colleagues, with clients, with industry partners
- You believe your company should invest in your growth and development
- You’re excited to have real impact on real client outcomes
We’re proud to offer great benefits, including…
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurance with HSA and FSA options
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO after your first year
- Award-winning management training
- Regular 360 feedback surveys and biannual performance evaluations
- Quarterly team and all-agency events
- 5-year anniversary trip