Title: Account Coordinator
Company: Booyah Advertising
Location: Denver, CO
Booyah Advertising is seeking an Account Coordinator to join their growing team!
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are……
- Experienced coordinators who love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
- Work from home 1 day a week!
About the Account Coordinator role
Booyah Advertising is seeking motivated, full-time Account Coordinators. This is an entry level support position, and for many, is the first step towards a successful career in digital advertising. You will support the Booyah process for account management and will learn the foundational skills necessary to become a media buyer, media planner or client manager in the future.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with media team, especially media buyers
- Work with media partners such as Facebook, Amazon, and Google
- Learn media tools such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Kenshoo
- Learn data to automate and visualize data
- Master Excel and learn pivot tables
- Upload creative into ad server
- Send tracking reports to vendors
- Maintain strong relationship with vendors
- Call or email vendors on a daily basis to check on status of campaigns or to address questions or concerns
- Be another set of eyes and ears to support the Booyah media planners and buyers.
What you’ll need to succeed
- College graduate
- Comfortable with data and math on a daily basis
- Aptitude to master software programs such as Excel
- Work well as part of a small, fast-paced group
- Willingness to learn through active participation
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Thrive under deadlines and time pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills