Title: Account Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are……
- Experienced and love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
About the Account Manager Role
The Account Manager serves as the day-to-day client contact for search and social advertising efforts. This position is responsible for the initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting of assigned accounts.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Maintains positive working relationship with client while clearly communicating the value of overall search and social efforts
• Develops and executes strategies to exceed client goals and KPIs
• Identifies and presents new opportunities and areas for growth to client to improve their programs
• Leads weekly/bi-weekly client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
• Reviews all reporting metrics comprehensively, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates account health through data storytelling
• Manages budgeting and budget forecasting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
• Manages ongoing bid optimization, evolving account structure, and progressive targeting tactics
• Creates and executes ongoing testing plans for ad copy, landing pages, industry betas, etc.
• Hands on management of Facebook campaigns including audience creation and creative trafficking
• Owns client onboarding process including platform accesses, pixel generation, establishing KPIs, and creating reports
• Oversees risk management through proper QA of all work as documented within various SOPs
• Participates in agency trainings and channel roundtables by communicating POV, discussing industry news and updates, and identifying learning opportunities
• Serves as a mentor/coach to Coordinators
Desired background and skills:
• 1.5+ years of client-facing experience with search advertising
• Hands on experience in Facebook Ads Manager
• Hands on experience in campaign development, execution, and optimization across various search engines
• Demonstrated analytical skills, experience using Google Analytics
• Familiarity with industry tools that assist with competitive analysis, forecasting, testing, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for pivot tables, vlookups, and data trend analysis
• In depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Familiarity and/or experience using Tableau
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication
• A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
• AdWords Fundamentals and AdWords Search certified, Bing Ads Accredited Professional
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Business, or related field
Apply online at TalenTrust and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!