Title: Analytics Summer Coordinator
Location: Denver, CO
Booyah Advertising is seeking a driven, detail-oriented summer analytics coordinator to assist in all aspects of executing various internal and client facing analytics and reporting objectives. Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to: the implementation of, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting agency data. The person will be accountable for data QA and aiding in implementing the agency adoption of data automation and reporting via Tableau Software. It will provide the opportunity to learn various aspects of media, including: Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Amazon advertising and more. This person will be an integral role on a fast paced team who truly is passionate about learning and developing their data and analytics skills and spreading that knowledge agency-wide. This role requires a team player who is hard working and passionate about learning and developing their skills in regards to data, reporting, and analytics as well as learning digital advertising.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Self-starter who is charged with supporting the roles who work on reporting and analytics
- Interact as a liaison between third party data management platforms and internal media stake holders
- Directly interact with agency team members to assist in training, explanation, and assisting with all team data needs
- Documentation and time management tracking are key for team success in this role
- This is a junior supporting role that will work incredibly close with our Senior Data Analyst and Director of Analytics
Desired Background and Skills:
Summer Coordinators are expected to start May 30th, 2019 and work through August 30th, 2019.
Successful Summer Coordinators will be considered for full time employment.
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!