Title: Associate Account Coordinator (Amazon)
Company: Booyah Advertising
Location: Denver, CO
Booyah Advertising is seeking an Associate Account Coordinator (Amazon) to join their growing team!
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are……
- Experienced and love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
About the Associate Account Coordinator (Amazon) Role
Description: Booyah Advertising is seeking a driven, detail-oriented, full-time Associate Coordinator to assist in all aspects of executing various clients’ Amazon media campaigns. Responsibilities include implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The person will be accountable for reporting precision, learning and becoming proficient in the Amazon platform, and improving the performance of media campaigns through campaign expansion, and bid strategy. This role requires a team player who is hard working and passionate about learning digital advertising.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for trend analysis, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and large data analysis
- Knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Aptitude to quickly learn new software tools for monitoring and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong multi-taking and organization skills
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for superiors and clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Rigorous attention to detail and time management skills – please include the phrase “purple pine” at the top of your resume to be considered
Preferred Additional Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Amazon Vendor and Seller Platforms
- Experience working within e-commerce
- Experience with data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Power BI or DOMO
- Experience in a professional workplace setting, especially working on a team
- Full time salaried position
- Employee receives a performance review within the first 90 days to assess long term fit
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!