Title: Associate Account Coordinator (SEO & Content Marketing)
Company: Booyah Advertising
Location: Denver, CO
ABOUT THE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR ROLE
Booyah Advertising is seeking motivated, full-time Account Coordinators. This is an entry level support position, and for many, is the first step towards a successful career in digital advertising. You will support the Booyah process for account management and will learn the foundational skills necessary to become a media buyer, media planner or client manager in the future.
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are……
- Experienced and love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
Booyah Advertising is seeking a driven, detail-oriented, full-time Associate Coordinator to assist in all aspects of executing various clients’ organic media campaigns. Responsibilities include implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting. The person will be accountable for reporting precision, acquiring a deep understanding of clients’ business and goals, and becoming proficient in SEO and Content Marketing basics, while improving the performance of organic campaigns for a variety of clients and industries. This position will provide the opportunity to learn various aspects about website optimizations, digital content, website platforms, organic campaigns, and more. This role requires a team player who is hard working and passionate about learning digital marketing.
- Responsible for accurate and timely execution of SEO and Content Marketing tasks, including:
- Keyword expansion, search query reports
- Content editing, QA, and ensuring timely client review
- Content implementation
- Responsible for accuracy of reporting on SEO and Content Marketing campaigns, including aggregating and QA’ing data from multiple sources, working in Tableau and Excel
- Execute changes to existing SEO campaigns like metadata updates, landing page updates, image optimizations, and more, as directed by SEO Managers, Content Marketing Managers, or Account Directors
- Support the content creation process by understanding clients’ content preferences, editing drafts, and communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all client deliverables are completed
- Maintain client content calendars and provide regular updates to clients
- Responsible for prompt internal or external correspondence with account teams in order to meet deadlines
- Source relevant publications to support the execution of link-building initiatives such as guest-contributed articles, press mentions, and partnerships
- Create social media posts to support client’s SEO and Content Marketing campaigns, when applicable
- Leverage industry tools such as Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, SEMRush, etc. to help inform client strategy developed by SEO Managers, Content Marketing Managers, and Account Directors
- Research industry trends, generate PowerPoint presentations, build graphs, etc.
- Master the basics of Tableau reporting and analytics software to be able to build reports and manipulate data
- Be another set of eyes and ears to support the Booyah Organic Media team
- Stay up to date with industry news and algorithm updates
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced writing skills for editorial review of content
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for trend analysis, pivot tables, XLOOKUPS, and large data analysis
- Knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient in Google Docs collaboration
- Aptitude to quickly learn new software tools for monitoring and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong multi-taking and organization skills
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for superiors and clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Rigorous attention to detail and time management skills – please include the phrase “purple pine” at the top of your resume to be considered
- Possesses a desire to be part of a fast-growing team with high growth opportunity
Preferred Additional Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and/or BrightEdge
- Experience with data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Power BI or DOMO
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!