Title: Associate Account Coordinator
Company: Booyah Advertising
Location: Denver, CO
ABOUT THE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR ROLE
Booyah Advertising is seeking motivated, full-time Account Coordinators. This is an entry level support position, and for many, is the first step towards a successful career in digital advertising. You will support the Booyah process for account management and will learn the foundational skills necessary to become a media buyer, media planner or client manager in the future.
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are……
- Experienced and love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
Booyah Advertising is seeking a driven, detail-oriented, full-time Associate Coordinator to assist in all aspects of executing various clients’ media campaigns. Responsibilities include implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The person will be accountable for reporting precision, learning and becoming proficient in various ad platforms, and improving the performance of media campaigns through partner expansion, creative and audience optimization, and bid strategy. It will provide the opportunity to learn various aspects of display media, search engine marketing, creative analysis, ad copy writing, social media, and more. This role requires a team player who is hard working and passionate about learning digital advertising.
- Responsible for accurate and timely execution of media campaigns
- Keyword expansion, search query reports
- Ad trafficking (assigning creative, landing page, & ad copy)
- Verifying campaign launch & ongoing optimizations
- Responsible for accuracy of reporting on paid media campaigns, including aggregating and QA’ing data from multiple sources, working in Tableau and Excel
- Answer to Media Buyers/Planners and Account Directors to execute changes to existing media campaigns, such as bid changes, ad copy changes, creative changes, and landing page updates
- Responsible for prompt internal or external correspondence with account teams in order to meet aggressive deadlines
- Leverage and maintain strong relationships with external media vendors to help inform Media Buyers/Planners and Account Directors
- Research industry trends, generate PowerPoint presentations, build graphs, etc.
- Learn tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Search Ads 360, and Google’s Campaign Manager
- Master Tableau reporting and analytics software, build reports and manipulate data
- Be another set of eyes and ears to support the Booyah Media Planners and Buyers
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for trend analysis, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and large data analysis
- Knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Aptitude to quickly learn new software tools for monitoring and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong multi-taking and organization skills
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for superiors and clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Rigorous attention to detail and time management skills – please include the phrase “purple pine” at the top of your resume to be considered
Preferred Additional Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Google Adwords, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics, Microsoft adCenter, Facebook Ads Manager, Amazon Vendor and Seller Platforms
- Experience with data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Power BI or DOMO
- Experience in a professional workplace setting, especially working on a team
- Full time salaried position
- Employee receives a performance review within the first 90 days to assess long term fit
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!