Title: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Booyah Advertising is seeking a full-time experienced and communicative Content Marketing Manager to help ideate, generate, and amplify our clients’ content marketing initiatives. The content marketing manager will oversee a wide variety of content including webpage, blog, long-form, and infographic content, among others, in a variety of industries. Beyond, the Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading content marketing initiatives and campaigns including working with clients’ internal teams, external content writers/vendors, and internal channels to ensure the strategy is seen through. This role requires a keen eye to identify target audiences, work with external vendors to create specific content for that audience, and then to optimize the path to conversion.
Areas of Responsibility
- Accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention for clients of Booyah Advertising.
- Collaborates across channels (paid social, SEO, paid search, etc.) to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the clients’ business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with a client’s brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows for each client must be developed and managed.
- Create a social media calendar for clients and manage organic social channels ongoing to amplify content generation.
- Understand audience segmentation and how to target specific audiences with various types of content and be able to articulate the segmentation strategy effectively.
- Measurement and optimization of any initiatives will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Integration of content initiatives with other paid and organic campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations to clients on Booyah’s content marketing campaigns, strategy, and results will be required.
- Conducting periodic competitive content audits for pitches and ongoing strategy.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years’ experience creating content for the web and growing an organic audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and organic performance to stakeholders
- Experience with Google Analytics and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment while focusing on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales for our clients
- Willingness to adapt and motivation to learn the latest technologically and strategies
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!