Title: Media Buyer / Trader
Location: Denver, CO
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are……
- Experienced and love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
- Work from home 1 day a week!
About the Media Buyer/Trader Role
Booyah Advertising is seeking a driven, detail-oriented, full-time digital Media Buyer to manage all aspects of executing and analyzing various clients’ display and paid social media campaigns. The Media Buyer is knowledgeable of the nuances across DSP and social platforms and has a passion for using data to drive decisions. This person serves as the day-to-day client contact for display and paid social efforts and is accountable for improving the performance of media campaigns. Responsibilities include campaign execution, ongoing optimization, and analysis of self-serve DSPs and social platforms, and managed service display partners. This role requires a team player who is hard working, self-driven and passionate about digital advertising technology.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Be an “expert” on all Google Ads, DV360, Amazon DSP, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn offerings and opportunities including: all ad units, targeting options/providers and inventory sources
- Fully executes multiple clients’ media plans from trafficking to technical troubleshooting to optimization to management
- Leads weekly/bi-weekly client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
- Ensure quality control of campaigns, implementing and adhering to a rigorous QA process
- Once campaigns are live, optimize performance based on agreed-upon key performance indicators
- Maintains a positive working relationship with client while clearly communicating the value of overall display and paid social efforts
- Identifies and presents new opportunities and areas for growth to client to improve their display and paid social programs
- Reviews all Tableau reporting metrics comprehensively, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates account health through data storytelling
- Manages budgeting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Leverages and maintains strong relationships with media partners, works with partners on an ongoing basis to consult on status and performance of campaigns
- Develop client presentations and present to the client when needed
- Creates and executes ongoing testing plans for ad copy, ad units, creative, landing pages, industry betas, etc.
- Serves as a mentor/coach to Coordinators
- Onboard new clients from the ground up including account creation, billing, pixeling, audience creation and QA
Desired Background and Skills:
- 1.5+ years of client-facing experience within display and paid social
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Hands on experience on one or more DSPs and/or Facebook Ads Manager, including but not limited to campaign trafficking, development, execution, and optimization
- Experience with ad server technology, preferably Campaign Manager
- Demonstrated history of optimizing campaigns to KPIs such as ROAS and CPA, CPC, CTR, etc.
- Knowledge of remarketing and advanced targeting tactics, including dynamic creative, CRM, site retargeting, search retargeting, keyword contextual, affinity, lookalikes, etc.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau
- Demonstrated analytical mindset and skills
- An eagerness for career progression in AdTech
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication; comfortable talking on the phone, emailing, and seeking answers to questions in a timely manner
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
- Eye for creative and ad copy
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for clients
- Understanding of responsibility and willingness/desire to go above and beyond given tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Academy for Ads certifications desired
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!