Title: Media Planner
Location: Denver, CO
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are……
- Experienced and love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
- Work from home 1 day a week!
About the Media Planner Role
Booyah Advertising is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, full-time Media Planner to participate in all aspects of executing high profile and complex clients’ display and paid social media campaigns. The role requires proficiency in display and paid social media buying across self-serve and managed service buys. Responsibilities include strategy, ongoing planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. The person will be accountable for pulling together intelligent media recommendations for our diverse set of direct response and branding clients based on research, new beta opportunities and historical performance. This role requires a team player with strong interpersonal communication who’s comfortable cultivating relationships with both the client and the agency.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall client communication and media strategy as well as timely delivery of reports & analysis
- Accountable for executing strategies that exceed client goals and KPIs
- Own the media planning process from start to finish for multiple clients, including research, RFP, selecting partners & negotiating rates, developing a media plan, building a media plan presentation outlining logic and rational behind all media decisions, overseeing campaign setup, launch, and optimization
- Leverage and maintain strong relationships with partners, remain up to date on partners and their offerings
- Ensure contracts are accurate, out clauses are set and billing is established
- Budget management including approving and actualizing invoices, monitoring and forecasting media & creative fees, issuing contracts, documenting budget changes and maintaining the overall media plan document
- Oversee and manage the Media Buyer and Coordinator; provide input on all projects, QA work, and give feedback in real time; provides effective performance feedback through 1:1s and quarterly reviews
- Create timelines, internal and external to remain organized
- Provides in-depth analysis of (bi)weekly Tableau reports and present to the client during bi-weekly calls
- Step above and beyond to ensure clients are fully satisfied
Desired Background and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum 3.5+ years of digital marketing experience in display or paid social (preferably both)
- Advertising product knowledge (ad types, targeting, and tracking capabilities) on social media and display platforms
- Campaign management experience on Facebook, YouTube, Display & Video 360, Sizmek, Amazon DSP
- Advanced knowledge with Tableau specifically for manipulating large amounts of data and building dashboards
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Up to speed on emerging digital industry trends in all of these areas is crucial for pitching new ideas to our internal or external teams
- Experience with ad servers such as Google’s Campaign Manager
- Familiar with different types of buying: prospecting and retargeting models
- Familiar with different attribution models: last touch, rules-based, and data-driven
- Experience presenting in front of clients (weekly calls, QBRs, pitches)
- Experience working on DR and Branding campaigns of $1M+, and full understanding of metrics used to evaluate these types of campaigns
- Experience building media plans including display and paid social media (identifying partners, RFPing, negotiating rates, managing budgets)
- Leadership and delegation experience
- Aptitude to quickly learn new software tools for monitoring and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills and close attention to detail
- Familiarity with all major partner ad platform interfaces and understanding of DSPs and DMPs
- Social personality – comfortable with talking on the phone, emailing, and seeking answers to questions in a timely manner
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for clients
- Understanding of responsibilities and willingness/desire to go above and beyond given tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accountability and pride in the work you produce
- Academy for Ads certifications desired
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!