Title: Office Manager – Part Time
Location: Denver, CO
Booyah Advertising is seeking a part time Office Manager to join our growing team!
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full-service digital advertising agency. We help over 100 clients by managing online ad campaigns through platforms like Google, Facebook, Amazon and others. We’re a team of 80 folks in Denver.
If you are……
- Naturally driven, energetic, amazing multi-tasker who thrives when wearing multiple hats
- An organization junkie that loves to keep things tidy and orderly
- An outgoing person that likes meeting (and greeting!) new people and enjoys making others feel welcome and comfortable
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Dog friendly office
- Active company sponsored social calendar
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
About the Office Manager Role
Booyah Advertising seeks an experienced Office Manager with a strong focus on reception, recruiting, new-hire onboarding and office event management (Holiday Party, Ski Day, Baseball day, etc.), in a high energy environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Welcoming new employees and facilitating our established onboarding program
- Coordinate Booyah’s recruiting process with 3rd parties and direct job listings
- Ordering office supplies and food/beverage items
- Ad hoc support for the accounting team
- Plan and execute company events
- Collect and distribute mail
- Partner with Leadership to enforce office policies as necessary
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Assist with travel coordination
- Ensuring the best presentation of the entire office
- Assist with facilities management
- Manage company perk programs
- Verify employee expense reports
- Miscellaneous Filing
- Manage time tracking software for agency