Title: Amazon Paid Media Strategist
Location: Denver, CO
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are……
- Experienced and love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
- Work from home 1 day a week!
About the Amazon Paid Media Strategist Role
Booyah Advertising is seeking an experienced, full-time Amazon Paid Media Strategist to execute Amazon Sponsored Ads media campaigns. The Strategist serves as the day-to-day client contact for Amazon advertising efforts. This position is responsible for the initial auditing, scoping, planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting of assigned accounts.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Maintains a positive working relationship with clients while clearly communicating the value of Amazon advertising efforts
- Assesses new business opportunities through audits of accounts and explains findings via presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Develops and executes Amazon advertising strategies to exceed client goals and KPIs
- Identifies and presents new opportunities and areas for growth to clients to improve their search program
- Assists cross-channel paid media teams in Amazon advertising planning and implementation
- Leads regularly scheduled client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
- Reviews general and specific reporting metrics, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates with clients account health through data storytelling
- Manages budgeting and forecasting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis as needed
- Manages ongoing bid optimization, evolving account structure, and progressive targeting tactics
- Participates in agency trainings and channel roundtables by communicating POV, discussing industry news and updates, and identifying learning opportunities
- Delegates appropriate tasks and projects to Amazon Coordinators, as necessary
Desired background and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Marketing, Finance or Business-related field
- 1.5+ years of client-facing experience regarding Amazon paid media, with other client-facing paid media management experience and Amazon advertising accreditation a plus
- Strong knowledge of entire Amazon marketplace ecosystem, including Vendor and Seller Platforms, along with listing optimization best practices
- Knowledge of general strategies regarding ecommerce sales, marketing, and marketplace management
- Excellent Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, and data trend analysis), Tableau experience and comfortability with large data sets a plus
- Strong and highly proactive communication and relationship management skills
- Strong project management skills, including working on both team and individual projects
- In-depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!