Title: Search Manager
Description: The Search Manager serves as the day-to-day client contact for search advertising efforts. This position is responsible for the initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting of assigned accounts.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Maintains positive working relationship with client while clearly communicating the value of overall search efforts
- Develops and executes search strategies to exceed client goals and KPIs
- Identifies and presents new opportunities and areas for growth to client to improve their search program
- Leads weekly/bi-weekly client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
- Reviews all reporting metrics comprehensively, analyzes and identifies performance drivers, and communicates account health through data storytelling
- Manages budgeting and budget forecasting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Manages ongoing bid optimization, evolving account structure, and progressive targeting tactics
- Creates and executes ongoing testing plans for ad copy, landing pages, industry betas, etc.
- Oversees risk management through proper QA of all work as documented within various search SOPs
- Participates in agency trainings and channel roundtables by communicating POV, discussing industry news and updates, and identifying learning opportunities
- Serves as a mentor/coach to Search Coordinators
Desired background and skills:
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next
Apply online at TalenTrust and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!