Title: Search Strategist
Location: Denver, CO
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are……
- Experienced and love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
- Work from home 1 day a week!
About the Search Strategist Role
The Search Strategist serves as the account lead subject matter expert for the search channel. This position is responsible for the thought leadership, strategic direction, and development of staff expertise.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Develops and oversees execution of search strategies designed to exceed client goals and KPIs
- Manages performance and talent development of Search Managers and Search Coordinators
- Leads weekly client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and action plans based on findings
- Cultivates client and vendor relationships by establishing open communication built around trust, honesty, and transparency
- Develops and presents materials for client Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) in collaboration with Directors
- Ensures strategic consistency across all campaign development and optimization within accounts
- Oversees risk management through proper QA as documented within various search SOPs
- Stays current on industry news and trends, supports testing of innovative products and bold initiatives
- Participates in agency trainings and channel roundtables by discussing industry updates, sharing recent testing ideas and account initiatives, and presenting data-driven insights
- Displays thought leadership through knowledge sharing across agency and publicly communicating POVs to clients, vendors, and industry peers
- Acts as a motivator and leader while contributing to the long-term vision of the “Booyah Way”
Desired background and skills:
- 3+ years of client-facing experience within the search channel
- Highly experienced in campaign development, execution, and optimization best practices across various search engines
- Strong knowledge of Search Ads 360, Google Analytics, and tracking implementation requirements
- Strong knowledge of bid strategy management, oversight, and troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and processes effectively and/or previous training experience
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience managing a complex task list and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and a keen sense for details
- Strong and highly proactive communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong client-service orientation
- Resourceful problem solver
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!