Title: Senior SEO Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Who is Booyah Advertising?
Booyah Advertising is a full service digital agency with an awesome team. We do paid search, creative services, display media, SMS, social media + more.
If you are……
- Experienced and love working closely with a great team of sharp individuals
- Naturally driven, energetic and an amazing multi-tasker
- Ready to join a fun team environment
…… Then we want to talk to YOU!
Booyah also offers Great Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Regular on-going training
- Opportunity to work alongside dedicated, motivated colleagues who are all working to drive the company to new heights
- Medical/dental/vision Insurance + 401K
About the Senior SEO Manager Role
Booyah Advertising is seeking a full-time experienced and communicative Senior SEO Manager to help ideate, generate, and amplify our clients’ SEO initiatives. The Senior SEO Manager will oversee a wide variety of SEO strategy including on-site SEO and technical SEO. Beyond, the Senior SEO Manager will be responsible for leading SEO initiatives and campaigns including working with clients’ teams, external content writers/vendors, and internal channels to ensure the integrated strategy is actualized. This role requires a keen eye to identify SEO opportunity, create an actionable SEO strategy, and then work with the client and internal teams to implement strategy.
Areas of Responsibility
- Accountable for SEO initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and conversions, that deliver results for clients of Booyah Advertising.
- Plan, develop, present, and implement SEO strategy for a variety of clients in a variety of industries.
- Work toward organic search optimization and ROI maximization for clients.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research and website crawls.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Analyze SEO metrics—e.g., sessions, bounce rate, and conversions—and develop actionable ongoing SEO strategy.
- Prepare and present SEO reports regularly to clients.
- Ideate content and page UX to improve conversion rate (i.e., conversation rate optimization, CRO)
- Identify audiences and develop strategies to better target identified audiences for clients.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization to Organic Media department.
- Collaborate with a variety of web developers and marketing teams and prioritize SEO work appropriately.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices and communicate important updates to clients and internal Booyah team.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3-5+ years’ experience doing on-site and technical SEO
- Proven success in SEO with the ability to showcase tangible results
- Ability to analyze and present SEO performance to stakeholders
- Experience navigating Google Analytics and understanding GA data to create actionable SEO strategy
- Proficiency of SEO tools like Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and BrightEdge
- Great time-management
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help grow the Organic Media team
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment while focusing on the delivery of results for our clients
- Willingness to adapt and motivation to learn the latest technology and strategies
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!