Title: Digital Media Winter Coordinator
Location: Denver, CO
Looking to break into the ad agency scene? Wondering how sophisticated marketers target their online ads and measure effectiveness down to the penny? Thrilled to learn that Excel nerds and numbers geeks are the rulers of today’s advertising world?
Booyah is a full-service digital advertising agency in Denver. We help brands sell their products through search engines, banner ads, social media, Amazon and more. As a Winter Coordinator, you will get hands-on exposure to the ways we plan, buy and track advertising campaigns.
We have a great track record of successfully turning Coordinators into advertising experts. Our ideal candidate is someone who is eager to learn and loves raising their hand. Someone who is obsessed with details and cares deeply about projects being finished to completion.
Successful Winter Coordinators will be considered for full time employment opportunities.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and execution of media campaigns
- Responsible for reporting on paid media campaigns, including aggregating data from multiple sources, working in Tableau and leveraging Excel
- Answer to Media Buyers/Planners, Account Managers, and Directors in order to execute changes to existing media campaigns, such as bid changes, ad copy changes, and display media creative changes
- Responsible for prompt internal or external correspondence with account teams and creative teams in order to meet aggressive deadlines
- Leverage and maintain strong relationships with external media vendors to help inform Media Buyers/Planners, and Account Managers
- Research industry trends, generate PowerPoint presentations, build graphs, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for trend analysis, pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and large data analysis
- Knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Aptitude to quickly learn new software tools for monitoring and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for superiors and clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Rigorous attention to detail and time management skills – please include the phrase “purple pine” at the top of your resume to be considered
Preferred Additional Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Google Adwords, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics, Microsoft adCenter, Facebook Ads Manager, Amazon Vendor and Seller Platforms
- Experience with data visualization platforms such as Tableau, Power BI or DOMO
- Experience in a professional workplace setting, especially working on a team
Compensation & Details
- Compensation is $15.00/hr for the Winter Coordinator role.
- This is a temporary role that will span from January 9th (start date) through April 2nd (end date). However, successful Winter Coordinators will be considered for full time employment opportunities.
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next:
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!