Last-Minute Amazon Strategies for Holiday & Q4 Success
What you’ll learn
With over 2/3 of all US shoppers having Amazon Prime benefits, Amazon has changed how and when most people shop for holiday gifts during Q4. The concentration of holiday shopping on its platform has yielded huge growth for Amazon: over $125 billion in sales occurred during the final quarter in 2020. Think Amazon’s slowing down? No way! The e-retailer’s Q4 2021 sales are expected to surpass last year’s historic season by 40%. So, brands need to have their strategy locked in well before the sales start…that means yesterday.
52% of shoppers start holiday purchases before mid-October, leaving plenty of brands already behind in their prep. Booyah’s Director of Marketplace Services Andy Thompson is back and here to help late-to-the-game brands make up for lost time. We’ve filled this webinar with actionable last-minute tips and strategies that will enable them to capture their share of this year’s holiday revenue. From maximizing success during Cyber Week—when 50% of brands see their best sales—to converting last-minute shoppers, you’ll walk away with a game plan you can execute right away.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- What to do if you got a late start on planning for Q4
- Organic content strategies you can use to improve your ASINS during Q4
- Operational nuances that will streamline your sales process for the holidays
- How to stretch your Amazon ad budget further amidst heightened competition
- Discounting products and whether it’s worth it or not
- Key dates to know for maximizing holiday success on Amazon
We’ll follow up the webinar with a Q&A where Andy will answer pressing holiday-related Amazon questions.